- Registration will need to be completed before you can book an appointment with us.
- Please allow five working days from submitting the form for registration to be completed, we will send a text to confirm you are registered with us.
- You will remain registered with your previous GP until you are fully registered with us. We cannot issue any repeat prescriptions until we receive confirmation of your past medical history and medication so do ask your previous GP for a supply.
- Please contact the practice if you are registering children (under 16 years old) in your care before completing an online registration.
Step 1: Check Catchment Area
Please confirm that you live within our Practice Catchment Area:
We can only register patients who live in the W9 and W10 postcode areas.
Step 2: Complete a Patient Registration Form
Our online registration form will collect your details, a brief outline of your medical history and record your preferences. This information may be added to your record and will allow us to begin to provide you with medical services.
Step 3: Register for Online GP Services and Upload Identification
Please register for Access to Online GP Services. To register for online services we do require a copy of your photo identification (passport, driving license or European Union (EU) Identity card). You can upload a copy of your identity with the ‘Upload Identification’ button below, or if you prefer to submit your documents in person please speak to the reception team.
I do not want to register online
If you prefer not to register online please complete the following steps:
- Use our Practice Catchment Area Tool to ensure you live with our catchment area.
- Download and complete a GMS1 Permanent Patient Registration form (also available from reception).
- Return your completed registration forms to reception along with your photo id.
Valid forms of Identification
To register we require photo identification (ID) (passport, drivers licence or EU Identity card).
If you are homeless or of no fixed abode, then although it is helpful to have photo ID you can register without any.
Any other ID such as an HC2 Certificate, Rough Sleepers’ Identity badge, Hostel registration or mail forwarding letter would also be helpful but again we will register you even if you don’t have these. As we know it is more important that you can access health care when you need it.
If you are unsure on how to register, please ask at reception and they can help you to complete the registration process.
Routine Health Check
When you register, you will be booked to see the Practice Nurse for a routine health check. This enables us to record important information about your health and provide you information about protecting your health.