Our practice is pleased to offer patients enhanced clinical access to GPs and other healthcare professionals, including:
- 100 clinical appointments per 1000 patients per week
- Patients telephoning our practice will never be asked to call back. (unless the patient chooses to call back e.g. if they want to see a GP or other healthcare professional who is currently on leave)
- We offer an open reception and telephone service from 8.00am to 6.30pm from Monday to Friday
- Patients can make an online booking up to 4 weeks ahead
- Our receptionists are trained in care navigation and signposting and can provided advice about appropriate alternative services such as extended hours hubs
- We regularly review our systems to ensure there are enough appointments to meet patient needs every week
We aim to provide the best access we can for our patients. If you have any questions or suggestions please ask a member of staff or ask to speak to the practice manager.
We know that finding the right place to go when you become ill or are injured can be confusing. We want to help you to select the right service for your illness or injury, and in doing so, you will not only be looking after your health but using NHS services appropriately.
See Alternatives to Accident and Emergency (A&E) for further information