Non-urgent advice: Our next PPG Meeting
7th November 1.30-2.30 for details please contact the PPG Chair on [email protected]
7th November – 1.30-2.30
- Update Dr Mackney Replacement
- Flu/covid update
- Discuss to see if we would like a local pharmacist to join our next PPG to talk about different medications/Packaging etc.
- PCN what is it what does it do
- Extended hours – St Charles
What is a Patient Participation Group?
A Patient Participation Group (PPG) is where a group of health professionals and patients can come together to address issues that affect health and health services in their local community.
Usually connected to a particular GP practice, patient forums provide a link between practice staff and their registered patients.
The agenda of any particular group will depend upon the local needs, interests and energies of the participants, but its key role is to:
- Enable patients to have a say on how the practice operates
- Provide feedback on new systems within the practice such as booking an appointment
- Act as a sounding board for ideas Support the practice to provide a high quality of care and service delivery.
Download the minutes from previous meetings below:
How Do I Apply to Join?
If you would like to join our Patient Participation Group, please complete our online form (below), or alternatively contact our Practice Manager on 020 7286 0747.