How can we help you?
- Book an appointment online on the telephone 020 7286 0747
Call or get help online now with NHS 111
Check your symptoms, visit NHS 111 online.
Call 111 at any time, 24 hours a day. You will speak to NHS professional staff who will help guide you on any medical issue.
Calls are free from landlines and mobiles.
Get fast help from a Pharmacist
Your pharmacist can help with various conditions such as minor cuts, sprains, aches, colds, headaches, rashes, cystitis. Pharmacist help, including a local pharmacy search tool.
Consult with your Doctor online
Answer a few short questions and we will get back to you within 2 working days.
See Consult with your Doctor online for further information.
Accessing Patient Services
Our practice is pleased to offer patients enhanced clinical access to GPs and other healthcare professionals, including:
- 100 clinical appointments per 1000 patients per week
- Patients telephoning our practice will never be asked to call back. (unless the patient chooses to call back e.g. if they want to see a GP or other healthcare professional who is currently on leave)
- We offer an open reception and telephone service from 8.00am to 6.30pm from Monday to Friday
- Patients can make an online booking up to 4 weeks ahead
- Our receptionists are trained in care navigation and signposting and can provided advice about appropriate alternative services such as extended hours hubs
- We regularly review our systems to ensure there are enough appointments to meet patient needs every week
We aim to provide the best access we can for our patients. If you have any questions or suggestions, please ask a member of staff or ask to speak to the practice manager.